AECOM Logistics Provisioner in Norfolk, Virginia
United States of America - Virginia, Norfolk
AECOM is actively seeking a Logistics Provisioner to provide logistics support at Naval Station Norfolk.
Verify configuration data for installed Radar systems
Verify range and quantity of onboard spare parts, special tools, test equipment
Develop, review and update Allowance Parts List (APL) data
Participate in program meetings and Provisioning Conferences
Update OMMS-NG, R-Supply as required
Perform a range of design development, analysis or review tasks under minimal supervision.
2. Generate complete design specifications and/or procedures for complex assignments.
3. Build, install, monitor, test and service equipment and systems at Company and client sites.
4. Establish and maintain a filing system, databases and logs as needed for tracking project status and inventory.
5. Coordinate and work closely with other engineering, logistics, financial, and program management disciplines to define system specifications and requirements.
6. Direct on-site customer interface for equipment/system installation, testing, survey, fabrication, and other engineering tasks as needed.
7. Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards, engineering plans, system specifications and test procedures.
8. Provide technical data and evaluation for components, equipment and systems consistent with engineering plans, layout and contract requirements.
9. May support engineers in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Vocational/Technical school, Associates degree and at least 8 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
Excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
Some positions may require the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational hardware and software.
Position may require travel.
Position requires an active Secret security Clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship.
Experience with CDMD-OA
Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Government
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 195553BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.