AECOM RAM Logistics Analyst in Crane, Indiana
United States of America - Indiana, Crane
AECOM is seeking a qualified Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) Logistics Analyst to join our team to help develop solutions to some of the most critical challenges faced by the DoD.
This position will provide and coordinate program acquisition, configuration management and logistics management, planning and coordination support to customer logistics area manager.
1) Research and analyze problems in the areas of acquisition, cost, data, and logistics; determine alternatives; and recommend solutions.
2) Collaborate with customer(s) to define, coordinate and track the status of multi disciplinary task(s) and to advise on technical and logistics element planning and implementation.
3) Review program reports, technical papers, drawings, specifications, procedures, etc., and perform tests/evaluations and validations/verifications; provide comments; consolidate and adjudicate comments from various organizations, and prepare reports.
4) Prepare program management correspondence (i.e., letters, memos and route sheets), design charts, spreadsheets, Gantt charts, and presentations, and prepare analytical reports and meeting minutes.
5) Advise the customer logistics area manager(s) as a subject matter expert on program development, planning and implementation of logistics element(s) to meet customer program goals and objectives.
6) Interface daily with various technical and logistics team leaders to exchange information and coordinate related task performance.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Logistics or related job field and at least 5 years of job related experience or equivalent. Excellent communication skills; inter personal; organizational and analytical skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required. Position may require travel. US Citizen and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance required. Must have (Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability) RAM logistics experience.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 207633BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.